I just completed a contract for creative UX UI design work for Splunk.com, its not often one gets the opportunity to work for a “billion dollar unicorn” of a company.
For several weeks over the holiday (2015/16) I helped to clear a creative log jam of projects stuck in the pipeline. These ranged from concepts for the company home page (wireframe designs), interactive product tour solutions, video hero banners, static marketing banners, SuperBowl marketing landing page, a fat footer slimming and exploration for humorous 404 error pages. I felt that my work was a bit disruptive to the norm of things there (a good thing) and I had a good time getting to know some new & talented people in creative marketing.
“I enjoyed working with you … I think you?ve left some really interesting work for us to continue to develop and hopefully get out in the world?” ? Victoria Wesson, Sr. UX/UI Designer
UX UI design projects included:
- Splunk Cloud Vision ? Banner design exploration
- Splunk Cloud Vision ? landing page layout / design explore
- Splunk SuperBowl landing page ? design layout
- Splunk ? Home page UX/UI research, creative wireframe layouts
- Splunk Products Tour ? creative layouts exploring alternate solutions
- Splunk 404 Error ? landing page exploration
- Splunk ? Footer layouts to simply from existing
…more of my design work can be seen in my online portfolio: http://www.krop.com/michaelpace/
Splunk is an American multinational corporation based in San Francisco, California, that produces software for searching, monitoring, and analyzing machine-generated big data, via a web-style interface.
Splunk (the product) captures, indexes and correlates real-time data in a searchable repository from which it can generate graphs, reports, alerts, dashboards and visualizations.
(video banner concept)