24 New & Updated Beginner WordPress Video Tutorials
From how to login to WordPress to managing comments and users, each video covers beginner-level topics. We?ve tried to keep the videos short and concise (averaging about 3 minutes each), so you can get the basics of WordPress down quickly.
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it?s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. Just Getting Started with WordPress? For beginners these videos offer an introduction to WordPress, the amazing open-source website.
Learn more by watching! Click to view: How to use WordPress video tutorials.
Why not reach out and get a web design consultation? Contact me to learn how I can help your business, and you?ll receive a free personal one-on-one consultation about website design, UX / UI, web site hosting and online website promotion. Visit my contact form or email me email@example.com
Video tutorials include:
- What is WordPress?
- WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
- Your WordPress Login
- Exploring the WordPress Dashboard
- Using the WordPress Admin Bar
- Exploring WordPress Settings
- WordPress Posts vs. Pages
- Creating a WordPress Post
- Adding Links in WordPress
- Using the WordPress Media Library
- Adding Images in WordPress
- Formatting WordPress Posts
- Scheduling WordPress Posts
- WordPress Categories & Tags
- Creating a WordPress Page
- Applying a WordPress Page Template
- What are WordPress Plugins?
- Installing WordPress Plugins
- What is a WordPress Theme?
- Using WordPress Widgets
- How to Install a WordPress Theme
- Creating a Custom Menu in WordPress
- Managing Comments in WordPress
- Creating Users in WordPress